TERMISIL glass is an unique borosilicate glass, with higher mechanical and thermal resistance than standard soda-lime glass.
Meat and fish meals
Rectangular TERMISIL Classic ovenware 5.1 L
Preparation: 30 min
Baking time: 3.5 h
- Duck of 2.5 kg
- Zest and juice of 1 orange
- 1 orange
- 1 small onion
- a chunk of grated ginger
- a few sprigs of fresh sage
- salt and pepper
- 4 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 4 red apples
- juice squeezed from half of a lemon
- Remove neck and giblets from the inside of the duck and cut out excess of fat from the skin.
- Pierce the skin with a knife.
- Smear the inside of duck with salt and stuff it with orange wedges, onion and sage.
- Combine orange zest and juice with ginger, honey and pepper. Rub the skin of the duck with it and let stand for 15 minutes.
- Bake the duck 3 hours at 15 ° C. Every hour grease it with the mixture.
- Cut apples into eighths and sprinkle them with lemon juice.
- Remove the duck from the oven and drain off any excess of fat.
- Add the apples and grease the duck and apples with the mixture. Bake 30 minutes at 230 °C.
- Let the duck stand for 10 minutes, move the cover half-open.